The Community Manager is responsible for the development, execution and growth of Pinstripe’s online communities, delivering the latest news, insights and stories from Pinstripe brands. The role includes both organic social media and content creation. Online community growth and improved brand sentiment are the underlying responsibilities.
The position works closely with internal stakeholders and brand partners to create and deliver effective content marketing campaigns. In addition to online engagement, the Community Manager also attends or hosts networking and special events, building and strengthening the connection with the stakeholders in the business and finance space. The position moderates online and offline conversations with our community and acts as the face and voice of our brands and manages all community communications.
Success in this role is centred around both qualitative and quantitative metrics including community growth, content engagement, and brand equity. The Community Manager will work with other key team members to create and execute strategies to build the community and create experiences to develop user relationships and drive owned and earned media.
- Be up to date with best practice and changes in the Australian media landscape, including being across competitor platforms and the way they are approaching content, storytelling and corporate content partnerships in new and interesting ways
- Develop and own a functional content calendar; ensure timely, inter-departmental communication regarding calendar of events
- Develop and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with client and house marketing strategies
- Publish social content to align with TV show schedules and current events
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Support with content creation as needed
- Coordinate with Production and Editorial teams to ensure brand consistency across all channels
- Liaise with Client Services and Sales departments to stay updated on new clients and campaigns
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Collaborate with Production and Publishing teams to create social content
- Increase engagement and track growth in social media engagement, website visitation and event attendance
- Work with Head of Product to develop, revise and measure community goals
- Represent Pinstripe at all levels in front of audience, clients and industry
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org