Pinstripe Media, Australia’s leading business, finance and tech content marketing and publishing company is on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic content producer who is looking for a role that has potential to grow with them.
As part of a dynamic editorial team you will report to the Editor, Kochie’s Business Builders + Flying Solo and be responsible for the daily production of great small business content that connects with our readers. We are after a brilliant wordsmith who can contribute to story ideas, work at pace without sacrificing the detail, and produce shareable content that will connect with our audience of Australian small business owners and operators.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Producing weekly newsletters
- Writing stories to brief and to deadline
- Updating content across the site
- Working with the Editor to develop content to grow page views, time on site, pages per session and visitors
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A degree in journalism
- Editorial experience, including the ability to write great copy, proofread at speed, and spot a typo at a thousand paces
- Experience in working in an online environment. You will be writing articles to deadline and on brief for two brands, as well as contributing story ideas on a regular basis
- An understanding of, and interest in, the Australian small business ecosystem.
- Plenty of social media know-how across a variety platforms, the ability to adapt our content to each one, and a curiosity about new social media opportunities
- An understanding of best SEO principles and ability to apply these to harness the power of search to cut through the digital noise and genuinely connect with people
- Exceptional time management skills to juggle a multitude of tasks and reach weekly targets
Commencing in late January/ early February 2022, this is a full time position with the opportunity to work both remotely and in our Barangaroo office.To be considered for the role, you will have relevant tertiary education and some digital editorial experience. Graduates are welcome to apply.
Think you’re the right person for this role? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com