Pinstripe Media is Australia’s most exciting media and marketing business working in the small business, finance, and tech sector. We operate a powerful and diverse owned media network engaging hundreds of thousands of small businesses, startups, and financially savvy Aussies across our TV shows, websites, and digital content. In addition, we have a rapidly growing marketing agency that produces award-winning campaigns in long-term partnerships for clients big and small.
We are looking for a digital product manager who can oversee and drive the success of our digital platforms and products including content websites and subscriptions, eDMs, display advertising campaigns, and custom microsites. This involves strategically planning and implementing design and development updates to existing and new platforms that focus on seamless and exceptional user experience, customer journey, and conversion to business objectives.
The role will suit a focussed, committed, results orientated, detail obsessed, super organised problemsolver who thrives on meeting objectives to exceed KPIs.
What’s involved in the role?
- Responsibility for the user experience of visitors to our websites and subscribers to our eDMs, and improving UX leading to growth in audience engagement, traffic, and subscribers
- Manage our digital products including memberships and subscriptions, free and paid virtual events, and elearning courses, from landing pages to registration, communication flows and the product itself
- Manage the setup and implementation of display advertising campaigns across our owned media networks, run through Google DFP and Teads. This includes constant monitoring and optimisation
- Contribute to growth of our digital products including audiences and traffic, subscribers, retention, through improvements to website features, SEO, SEM and growth marketing tactics
- Work with our content and campaign teams to develop bespoke microsites, landing pages, and other digital audience platforms for campaigns such as virtual events and content hubs
- Reporting on platform performance, customer adoption and recommendations for future direction
Who is this for? The right person…
- Has experience in digital product management, web development project management, and solving problems either themselves or working with development teams to implement
- Has skills in HTML and CSS, and a desire to try new things, test new theories, explore new and creative solutions to problems and barriers
- Knows and loves working with WordPress, Mailchimp, Google (Analytics, DFP, Adwords etc), eCommerce platforms, and all of the main SaaS platforms and integrations that power modern businesses (and especially media businesses)
- Knows the best way to setup an automation sequence, and how to get the most out of an A/B test
- Has experience in or understanding of digital ad planning and inventory management
- Is proactive and enthusiastic, who can work well in a team but also can take responsibility and get things done on time and to high standards
- Constantly wants to learn, and can be trained and guided by other team members but also seeks to self-learn new skills, trends, and capabilities that can help the business
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com