Pinstripe Media is Australia’s premier content marketing agency with a dedicated focus on business, start-up and personal finance media and communication. We are passionate about educating and inspiring business owners and financially-minded individuals, and connecting them to leading brands through successful media and marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a minimum 2-3 years digital advertising and media agency experience to join our growing client service team.
This role will see you work with leading brands to deliver social media and content campaigns that achieve client business objectives. An outgoing personality with a strong work ethic and the ability to manage change is essential to success in this role.
Working closely with our content, digital and video production teams the role requires a proactive and hands on account manager who is naturally curious and experienced at leading client projects to deliver outstanding work on brief, on time and on budget.
A passion for all things digital is essential along with demonstrable experience developing and delivering content campaigns across social, display, TV and video for leading Australian brands. Experience in TV broadcast is highly regarded but not essential as training will be provided.
- Reporting to the Head of Client Service your responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate and manage the day to day delivery of content for clients including sponsored content, social media posts, display advertising, animation and video production
- Create, own and manage client and internal briefing processes to ensure clear communication and successful delivery of client campaigns
- Management and creation of campaign schedule and content calendars
- Management of client communication and reporting including analytics, work in progress and financial reporting
- Identify and develop opportunities to grow client relationships
- Collaborate between Pinstripe Media departments and stakeholders to ensure project and content is delivered in a timely manner
- Stay up to date on new digital trends, emerging platforms and changes in the industry
- Minimum 2-3 years’ account management experience in a digital, media or content marketing agency.
- Strong background in content management and delivery
- Demonstrable experience delivering content and media campaigns for major brands
- A strong and demonstrable understanding of digital content, social media, video and content optimisation and amplification
- Strong knowledge of paid, owned and earned media strategy and channels
- Natural ability to manage and build relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Strong project management experience
- A natural problem solver
- Experience in analysis and reporting
- Experience in managing budgets and working to deadlines
- A passion for producing quality work and have fun whilst doing it
- Must be a multitasker
- Experience with Asana, Slack and Google Apps
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player who is self-motivated and eager to learn
To be considered for this role you must have full working rights in Australia.
Flexible working arrangements may be considered for the right candidate.
Interested applicants please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted
No agencies please, we’ve got this covered