Pinstripe Media needs a talented and creative content specialist to join a growing team working on beautiful and impactful content for our own media channels as well as client campaigns. Working across TV and digital video, audio, and digital design, the new team member will have an amazing opportunity to take real ownership of the creative direction and direct how content comes to life.
We’re after someone who is passionate about pushing boundaries and excelling in the content they create, meticulous in detail, and supremely organised. If you know how to balance high-quality output with the expectations and timelines of client delivery, then we want to talk to you.
We want a creative thinker who can take video and audio content marketing campaigns all the way through from concept and ideation, to storyboarding, and be hands-on with execution. We also want someone to be a key driver of the production of our business and personal finance programs for broadcast television.
We produce a broad range of small business, tech and finance content, including Australia’s number one business television program Kochie’s Business Builders broadcast nationally on Channel 7. Pinstripe also creates digital and social video and podcast content for our own media brands including Startup Daily, Flying Solo, and Your Money and Your Life, as well as video content for major corporate clients.
We are based in Sydney’s Barangaroo precinct and have our own in-house state-of-the art studio, complete with full size green screen and live video switching set-up. This allows us to create a variety of video types, and host live-streamed and pre-recorded productions of any scale.
Our mission is to help our audience become more successful through inspiring and educational news, stories, and unique insights.
Specifically, we are looking for a creative producer who will:
- Create engaging video content for our digital platforms and corporate clients, from idea to producing (both in-studio and on-location), and post-production editing
- Source and create powerful imagery and graphic assets for digital channels, as well as storyboards for video treatments
- Be a major part of creative ideation, taking the key parts of a brief and turning it into brilliant ideas that have a real impact
- Stay on top of content trends, tactics, and ways to improve our work
- Take an active interest in small business, personal finance, startup and tech news
- Confidently manage teams of freelancers and production crew as well as production logistics
- Be able to set and stick to budgets, timelines, and production process
- Work collaboratively with our awesome team to achieve great things for ourselves and our clients
To be considered for the role you’ll need to have at least five years experience in video production and digital content, and have a showreel of creative and commercial work. Editing and design skills are necessary – we use the Adobe suite so this is preferred.
The position is a full-time role based in Barangaroo, Sydney.
If you’re perfect for this role, please send a resume and cover letter with links to a portfolio/show reel/work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org