Pinstripe Media, Australia’s leading business, finance and tech content marketing and publishing company is on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic digital journalist/ producer who is looking for a role that has potential to grow with them.
In this newly created position, you’ll be reporting to the Editor of Startup Daily and working to write, produce and publish articles on a daily news site, as well as produce a daily 45-minute digital TV show on business streaming channel ausbiz.com.au
We’re looking for someone who wants to interview startup founders, investors, and tech experts for both the site and the TV show.
This is a role that has loads of scope – from producing great copy to deadline, to interviewing business leaders, and getting hands-on experience at producing a live TV show each weekday, we’ll help you up-skill to do amazing things that will set you up for a career in media.
Startup Daily is a fast-paced daily news site that covers one of the most exciting and cutting-edge sectors in Australian business. What we’re looking for from you is hunger, curiosity and enthusiasm to dive in and learn.
With a strong editorial sense, you’ll have an eye for detail and be a demon multitasker. This role is split each day between producing the TV show and writing news stories for the website so it will suit you if you’re looking for a busy and varied role that will give you lots of opportunities to learn new things.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A university degree in media, communications, or a relevant field
- Excellent presentation, communication, and written skills
- The ability to work to deadline
- Be highly organised and a happy multitasker
- Be open to learning, receiving feedback and giving new things a go
- Experience using WordPress, Mailchimp, Squarespace and basic image editing software like Canva and Adobe Photoshop
- A natural interest in the Australian startup and tech ecosystem
Commencing in January 2023, this full-time position would suit a recent graduate and is based in our Barangaroo office.
Think you’re the right person for this role? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com