Are you a highly-motivated social media editor looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced content environment? If so, you may be just the person to join the growing content team at Pinstripe Media.
We’re Australia’s leading content and publishing company specialising in startups, business and personal finance, with a network of sites including Kochie’s Business Builders, Startup Daily, and Flying Solo that engages 400,000 people each month.
Our mission is to help our audience become more successful in their own business or personal finances, through inspiring and educational news, stories, and insights.
We’re after a hands-on social media editor to establish, and carry out, a strategic approach to creating compelling social content across our brands and work closely with our key editors. You will be responsible for, and actively involved in, the daily production of great content.
This position is a full-time role based in Sydney’s Barangaroo precinct.
A key measure of success for this role will be increased audience engagement and livelier community discussion on our social channels and member forum. This will be reflected by growing the social following, page views and visits, comments, and member/subscriber growth across Pinstripe’s brands.
In this role you will also be required to support our Digital Manager in developing sponsored Facebook posts and increasing audience engagements with paid content.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Create and implement the social media strategy for Pinstripe’s key brands across channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Build and manage a social media strategy that demonstrates engagement, reach and impact across all channels.
- Work with moderators to manage and grow member forum.
- Take an active interest in small business, personal finance, startup and tech news.
- Create engaging written, visual and video social media content.
- Keep up with market trends and demonstrate market-leading social media and community-building practices.
- Develop sponsored social posts and competently use Facebook Business Manager.
- Try new things to increase reach and engagement onsite and offsite.
To be considered for the role you will have at least three years’ experience in social media and/or online community-building with a proven track record of increasing social engagement. A journalism background and experience using Facebook Business Manager is a bonus but not essential.
If you’re perfect for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com